Share Your Knowledge, Ideas, and Experience!
First 5 California invites you to submit a session proposal for its 2018 Child Health, Education, and Care Summit held on April 10-12, 2018, at the Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale.
Dates and times of the Pre-Summit Sessions (QRIS Themed):
- Pre-Summit Session 1 - Tuesday, April 10 from 1:45 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Pre-Summit Session 2 - Tuesday, April 10 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Dates and times of the Summit Sessions:
- Summit Session 1 - Wednesday, April 11 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Summit Session 2 - Wednesday, April 11 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Summit Session 3 - Wednesday, April 11 from 3:45 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Summit Session 4 - Thursday, April 12 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Submitting Your Proposal
- Step 1: Review the PROPOSAL GUIDELINES for timeline and further instructions.
- Step 2: Review PRESENTER AGREEMENT prior to submittal of your proposal.
- Step 3: Download and Save the PROPOSAL FORM to your computer.
- Step 4: Click on UPLOAD PROPOSAL to submit your proposal form.
Summit Focus Areas:
- Early Learning and Early Care
- Health, Mental Health, and Nutrition
- Family Engagement and Support
- QRIS (Pre-Summit Day)
- Provide a statewide convening to promote communication and inclusiveness, and help connect child and health experts, educators, nutrition professionals, and local agency partners to share useful and supportive information that can be transformed into action.
- Build upon the awareness of the critical period of brain development during the first five years of life and educate more parents and caregivers to better understand the importance of brain science.
- Familiarize attendees with new, innovative, and attainable methods of addressing young children's developmental needs.
- Address poverty, equity, and access to better serve young children and their families.
For questions, please contact the Summit organizers at email@example.com or (916) 263-1050.